2019 Business Environmental Awards
Ceremony and Reception
An inspiring evening of celebrating innovative and sustainable business practices!
Thank you to all who attended!
The unveiling of the 2019 Awards recipient videos
These videos dive into the incredible sustainable work being done by each company/organization and highlights why they were chosen as 2019 Awards recipients. Can't wait for the video release? Check out last year's videos!
Screenings of The ClimateMusic Project and Q&A with a climate scientist
Screening 1: 5:45 PM
Screening 2: 8:00 PM
Combining the talents and expertise of world class scientists, composers, musicians, artists, and technology visionaries, The ClimateMusic Project enables the creation and staging of science-guided music and visual experiences to inspire people to engage actively on the issue of climate change. There will be two screenings prior to the Ceremony and one after the Ceremony with a Q&A session after each screening.
Local and sustainable vegan German hors d'oeuvres and dessert
The reception will be graciously catered by 2018 Acterra Award for Sustainability recipient: Gaumenkitzel Restaurant
Appetizers will include:
- Mini Buckwheat Pancake Rolls filled with grated carrot salad with thyme and chives
- Mini Cabbage Roulade filled with Jasmine rice, capers, and toasted almond
- Boats of Belgium Endive with house pickled shaves of carrot and parsnip
- Brezel with sweet and hot dipping sauces
Dessert will include:
- Strawberry-rhubarb compote
Non-alcoholic drinks will include:
- Carbonated filtered water
- Housemade ginger-blood orange, banana and rosemary soda