To help everyone reduce the "stuff" in our lives, Acterra has organized this conference to ignite The Sharing Revolution here in Silicon Valley. We’ve pulled together the top ideas, new online tools, leading thinkers — and invite YOU to join in!
Listed as a top trend by TIME magazine, the “sharing economy” is expanding rapidly as people create car shares, neighborhood tool lending libraries, fruit/vegetable exchanges, babysitting co-ops, vacation house swaps, “time banks” and other innovative approaches to reduce our impact on Earth, build community — and save money, too.
Bring a couple of friends and neighbors from other community groups. You’ll finish the day inspired and with a plan to get started.
Hear from Inspiring Experts
- Neal Gorenflo, Co-Founder, Shareable
- Janelle Orsi, Author, The Sharing Solution: How to Save Money, Simplify Your Life & Build Community
- Cecile Andrews, Author, Slow Is Beautiful
- Ed Everett, Community Strategist, GoGoVerde
- Plus over 15 organizations with cool ideas to make sharing easier, including Bay Area Community Exchange, RelayRides, JardinMatch, Lending Club, Neighborhood Growing Circles, Grubly, JustShareIt, TaskRabbit, Transition Towns, North Willow Glen Neighborhood Association Produce Share, Zimride, TechShop, Mountain View Cohousing Community, and more!
Share Innovative Ideas & Form Sharing Groups
- Put your learning into practice, right on the spot!
- Got a great idea? Share it at “The Sharing Revolution” Facebook page and in-person at the conference.
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Mountain View Senior Center, 266 Escuela Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94040 [MAP]
Registration Fee (includes sustainable lunch):
$25 June 1-17
$30 at the door
Optional $15 for a signed, pre-owned copy of The Sharing Solution
Join Us. Register Now
And bring your friends and people you know from schools, community groups, neighborhoods, faith organizations and sports teams.
Are you attending? Download and share this flyer with others.